Night Registered Veterinary Nurse
Are you ready for change? Do you want to work in a practice who are passionate about their employees & high standards of care? Well look no further…
An exciting position has become available at My Vets, for a Registered Veterinary Nurse or 2nd Year student. My Vets are a chain of 17 branches with an RCVS accredited hospital offering out of hours’ care. Within the team My Vets have 12 RVN’S, with SVN and ANA support. The role will be based at the main hospital site in Clayton Le Dale, Blackburn, which is well equipped with endoscopy and CT scanner etc. My Vets also have an onsite rehabilitation and hydrotherapy unit.
My Vets are proud to utilise their nurses to their full potential enabling Nurses to use their schedule 3 work and conduct nurse clinics. This is an exciting & varied, hands on nursing role, there will be need to cover some reception duties occasionally. The ideal applicant will be confident and enthusiastic with a positive attitude. You must be able to work as a team as well as alone.
- Approximately 37 hours per week
- Four consecutive nights once a month on the night rota.
- A night shift consist of 8pm till 8 am with potential to sleep 12pm till 6 am due to work load
- You will have support on nights by an ANA, Veterinary Surgeon on site and additional senior vet on call
We offer an attractive bonus package including:
- Generous salary
- Equating to 17.6 weeks off a year including holiday allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- Birthday leave
- Holiday allowance that increases with service
- £500 CPD allowance
- Company sick pay
- Free flu jabs
- My Benefits – Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Discount Veterinary fees
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you we would be delighted to hear from you!